Join us for the Walk to END Lupus NOW Corpus Christi on Saturday May 26!
Rally your teams today!
|The Walk to END Lupus NOW ~ Corpus Christi is the Lupus Foundation of America, Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's annual walk fundraiser. Proceeds from this event support programs such as Education and Outreach, Direct Services, Research and overall support of the lupus community in the Texas Gulf Coast Region.|
Multiply Your Power Walk and fundraise with supporters from the entire Texas Gulf Coast region to help the Lupus Foundation of America find a cure for lupus. Walk to END Lupus Now - Corpus Christi is a half day of fun with food and activities for the entire family!
Why should you participate • More than 1.5 million Americans have lupus.
• The effects on individuals with lupus and their family and friends can be life diminishing, chronic and life-threatening.
• Lupus has no known cause and cannot be cured. It is one of the most misunderstood and misdiagnosed diseases in the world.
Get started today! 1. Register for the Walk.
2. Set a personal fundraising goal. We suggest about $300, minimum.
3. Form a Team and find a creative team name. Walking with a team is much more fun and makes it easier to raise money.
4. Start raising money. Set up a personal page online to email to everyone you know. Inform everyone you communicate with, including all social networking media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and let them know you are participating in the Walk to END Lupus Now and ask for their support. Have your Facebook friends post the event on their wall.
5. Walk with your friends, family, team and the rest of the Texas Gulf Coast participants on May 26, 2018. Rain or shine, we’ll be there!
6. After the Walk. Post your photos on your Facebook page and share your experience with all your friends. Everyone has until July 31, 2018 to continue raising funds.
7. Win Great Prizes! The top "individual” fundraisers on May 26, 2018, will win prizes donated by local merchants
Parking Heritage Park - 1581 N. Chaparral St. Corpus Christi, TX 78401
T-shirt pick-up dates Pick up the day of the event at Heritage Park beginning at 7:15 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.